click tracking

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Writing...

Writing...

It's been...hmmm how can I word this...quite the experience.

It's been over a year, three books started, forty two chapters written, five hundred and some pages being authored, five hundred thousand plus words composed.

My heart, mind, memories, feelings, my soul and my courage dominate the direction in which to write, every single day.

It's been the most emotional ride that I have ever been on. One that's shaken my stable ground, caused walls to crumble and awakened my quieted mind. A journey that's affected me, changed me.

Writing is a dream, a nightmare, a fantasy, an escape, a prison. I'm scared and confused and struggle with much of it. But...it's a purpose in my life. A reminder that I am human. I will be brave.









No comments:

Post a Comment